Friday, October 11, 2013

October Goal Reached! 5 Amazon Gift Cards!

Hello Readers!

Search & Win

I mentioned my goal in an earlier post which was that I want to redeem five $5 gift cards on Swagbucks per month. And you know what? I've already completed it for this month! Here are the payment proofs:


Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Redemption

Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Redemption

Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Redemption

Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Redemption

Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Redemption
They've all been redeemed so don't waste your time copying them into Amazon. But I mean it's amazing. And just today I got myself in position to order 5 more in the beginning of next month. So I've decided to keep working towards a new goal for October!

My new goal is buying a Paypal Gift Card still with the amount necessary to buy the 5 Amazon Gift Cards for next month. That amount is 2,250 Swagbucks. Which means I will need 4,750 Swagbucks before the end of the month. I'm on pace, but I have to stay consistent and keep working at it.

Listen, I know $25 isn't a lot, but it was so easy! So if you are thinking about signing up for Swagbucks, please go through my link. I really appreciate it. The Paypal Gift card is going towards savings and college loans. Unfortunately that's what I need to put all of the money towards. But we all have our expenses.

Hope everything goes well! Tell me your financial goals (Swagbucks or otherwise). Even if you never use Swagbucks. Hearing other people's goals really inspires me! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. I used Swagbucks and I have to say its so slow. After struggling, I found another website similar and got right on. Luckily, I have over $600 and I had no regrets at all. Just easy polls, answering questions was all I had to do. Comparing both I was amazed of how much I made. Try it and good luck http://www.points2shop.com?ref=Johnac1

    ReplyDelete